Shropshire – Craven Arms
Salary: £21,422 – £25,992 (dependent on experience, size of home and meeting performance targets + £28 per night sleep in allowance)
We’re one of the UK’s leading providers of therapeutic care, specialist education and clinical services to children and young people with very challenging behaviour.
We are currently expanding and developing our services and welcome applications from experienced residential practitioners.
You will need at least two years’ experience of residential care with young people.
You will also have the Level 3 Children and Young People’s Workforce Diploma or equivalent, a full driving licence and the flexibility to travel and work shifts
In return, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work in a small therapeutic children’s home
- Work with our fully integrated independent school
- Benefit from an outstanding staff training and development programme
- Take a foundation degree in therapeutic child care
- Access an excellent range of support and benefits
- Work for an organisation with an excellent reputation and great results.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. Bryn Melyn Care is an equal opportunities employer.
For an application form, please download a copy from our careers homepage along with the core values sheet, or contact our head office by phone or email and return completed, by post, to our Head Office, Bryn Melyn Care, Edward James House, Hadley Park East, Telford, TF1 6QJ.
Closing date:Click here to apply