£8.21 - £8.93 Per Hour Generous annual leave , occupational sick pay ,Pension , Healthcare Scheme
We are now hiring for experienced Housekeepers to join our team at our brand new school, The Derwen School, Owsestry.
At BMC we have over 30 years of expertise and work with leading professionals in the industry to equip our staff with the knowledge and skills required to transform the lives of vulnerable children and young people. At Derwen School we will be providing specialist residential and educational placements to children and young people between 10-18 who have an Autism diagnosis, working as an integral part of the team you will ensure a clean, safe and homely environment at all times.
To apply for this role you will need
- Excellent communication skills and have the ability to adapt your communication style based on the needs of the child
- Recent experience in cleaning duties and the use of chemicals
- Awareness of Health & Safety
- Good organisation skills
- Be able to work under non-direct supervision
- Able to prioritise workload
- Have the flexibility to work alongside the team to ensure that adequate support is offered over a 7 day per week period.
It will be necessary for you to have a flexible approach and are able to respond appropriately to the demands of an ever changing environment.
This is an exciting role within the organisation and in return for your efforts; the organisation can offer you;
- The opportunity to be part of one of the top 50 fastest growing organisations
- Generous bonus scheme based on the achievement of KPI’s
- Industry leading residential care training
- Enhanced annual leave allowances aligned to length of service
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Many more benefits such as a discounted gym memberships
The nature of this role dictates that the post holder will be subject to an enhanced + barred DBS check. Please note that holding a positive disclosure may not automatically Barr you from working with the organisation however, a full risk assessment will be complete prior to making a recruitment decision.