£18500.00 - £27500.00 Per Annum Generous Annual Leave, Occupational Sick Pay, Pension, Healthcare Sc
A new and exciting opportunity has opened within our established school. We are now hiring for an exceptional Teacher to join our education team and deliver an appropriately broad and balanced curriculum to outstanding levels at our established Ofsted approved School.
At BMC we have over 30 years of expertise and work with leading professionals in the industry to equip our staff with the knowledge and skills required to transform the lives of vulnerable children and young people.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have a genuine commitment to working with pupils with special educational needs and that you have the passion to encourage positive learning experiences. You will be assertive in difficult situations and will have the ability to adapt your teaching approaches to individual needs, in particular communication adaptation.
To apply for this role you will be required to have:
• Secondary Trained (PGCE / QTS/ QTLS)
• KS3 and KS4 Teaching experience
• Have experience of providing high quality educational services that meet the needs of young people with Special Educational Needs (SEN) / Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH)
• Experience of building and developing high quality Schemes of Work that meet the national curriculum and exam specification criteria
• Ability to deliver a broad curriculum, from entry level through to GCSE level
• Be an enthusiastic and pro-active individual willing to deliver Science and any of the other Core Subjects.
Offering start date of February/March 2019
As an employer we are an employer of choice within your field; here are a few reasons why:
• Named within the top 50 fastest growing organisations within Shropshire in the 2017 edition of the Shropshire Growth Barometer by lead accountancy firm, BDO
• Our clinical integration is renowned and our clinical leave has received royal recognition for her contribution to Mental Health
• We have just been awarded a further two ‘Outstanding’ ratings by Ofsted to join our other ‘Outstanding’ homes. All of our homes are either outstanding or good
• A culture of excellence with an open and transparent management culture that aligns to therapeutic models
• Highly competitive salary scales and reward schemes
• Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour confidential support. Counselling, advice and assistance services
• Excellent professional training, not just the basics but on-going skills development that is recognised as industry-leading within the social care sector
• Opportunities to join our Management Development Programme
• Regular professional supervision and team support meetings
• Clinical support and consultation to our teams
• Career development and progression
Successful applicants will be required to hold an enhanced plus barred DBS check (which we will pay for), along with the requirement to provide full and satisfactory employment references and right to work evidence. Please note that having a positive DBS may not automatically bar you from working with us but a comprehensive risk assessment will be conducted prior to a suitability decision being made.
Bryn Melyn Care is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,500.00 to £27,500.00 /year