Here at Bryn Melyn Care our aim is to ‘transform the lives of vulnerable young people.’ We can only do that with people who can and want to do the same.
We offer a number of opportunities including a chance to learn while you work by achieving an NVQ Level 3 in residential childcare.
In return for your commitment and hard work we will provide you with the following:
- A competitive salary with enhancements for progression
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Free training from our in-house L&D team, qualifications up to Level 3 and support with further study up to foundation degree
- 24 hour employee assistance helpline
- Life Insurance
We are currently recruiting in our residential care homes in Shropshire and North Wales for:
- Care Practitioners (Qualified & Unqualified)
- Senior Care Practitioners
- Deputy Home Managers
At our residential school in Ludlow – Overton School – and in Oswestry – Derwen School as well as at Shavington Grange in Market Drayton for learning disabilities, we are looking for:
- Support Workers (Qualified & Unqualified)
- Team Leaders
- Deputy Managers
In addition we are currently recruiting Teachers in Humanities and Science with experience of SEN and a Senior Psychologist.
For more details about our vacancies (while we build our new careers page) please visit our company page on Indeed.co.uk:
If you wish to speak to a member of the recruitment team please call 01952 504715, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download a copy of our application form from below.